Looking for a succulent side dish to serve on that summer plate? These Grilled Baby Bella Mushrooms in Garlic Butter make the perfect addition. They’re earthy, flavorful, from the grill and pairs nicely with that fillet of fresh fish!
1-10oz. pkg. baby bella mushrooms
4 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
½ tsp vegetable oil
½ tsp sea salt
- Shave (cut thin) garlic.
- On the stovetop, heat 10” skillet at medium temperature.
- Add butter, shaved garlic and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wipe mushrooms with slightly damp paper towel, snip stems and cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Heat grill at high temperature.
- Brush grates with vegetable oil.
- Grill mushroom s for about 90 seconds on each side.
- Remove sautéed garlic from stovetop.
- Add sea salt and grilled mushrooms and toss.
- Serve as a flavorful side dish.
Baby Bella mushrooms are a type of brown mushroom. They are young, not fully matured Portobello mushrooms. Also known as Cremini mushrooms they are low in calories and a good source of antioxidants and other nutrients.
Note: Tableware provided by Libbey Foodservice.